Change of Address Form

To change your address on file please fill out this online form or contact SPTRFA by phone at (651)642-2550.

If you are currently working for SPPS please notify the district of all address changes by using the Employee Self Service tool by clicking here

Please note that our office has recently relocated and our new address is: 2550 University Ave W STE 312N Saint Paul, MN 55114.