May I borrow or take a loan against my retirement contributions?

No. Minnesota law does not allow you to borrow or take a loan from your retirement fund. You can withdraw your employee contributions only if you resign and terminate employment in a SPTRFA-covered position.

Posted in: Contributions

Comments are closed.